Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Semester 8 & 9.2

For extra credit our class took a Saturday field-trip as a way to make up for lost time, due to a holiday earlier in the semester. We went to an army-surplass store that ended up being more like a junk depot on the outside. Our little group was thus so due to the poor weather. However, by the time we got there we were all shedding layers. I ended up taking over 200 pics.
A lot of them was just trying to catch the right angle or timing of the subject, like the water dropping. I did have a hard time narrowing down the small handful of pics to show for class, though. I had a good handful that I was wanting to show off.

On the way back we got into a discussion regarding the majority of the school's attitude towards responsibility, homework, and due-dates. I was very relieved to hear that my own personal gripes were not just my own and that an official teacher of the school felt the same way regarding the lax behavior and "I-don't-care" attitude among many of them.

I really enjoyed that class and spent a lot of time after class to ask questions. She even let me borrow some of her own filters to play and experiment with. The presure came on when our instructor told me that she was looking forward to my final. I had some good ideas but I'm not sure if her excitement helped or hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment