Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Semester 8 & 9.3

I studied hard and in the end, I had a great final and a great presentation. I worked hard with my volenteer friend to get the last bunch of shots I was hoping for for my final presentation to no avail. I only learned in the very end what I had done wrong to not get the images I was looking for. Because of my other class I was given the tools I needed to prepare and have a great presentation. As always, I was the only one that dressed up for the presentation.

It was a hard semester but as I drove away from my camera class I found myself crying. It's then that I realized how much I really enjoyed that class and how much I would truly miss it. I saw it as the subtle, humble beginnings of what I REALLY want to do: direct films. It finally gave me a chance to be involved behind and with a camera in a performance-type setting.

One of the reasons I wanted to pursue the direction of my photo's final was my previous semester's web class. I was hoping that with some seriously cool photos of my wife's costumes I could use them to build her a website.
She still has a lot more costumes. So I guess that gives me a reason to keep right on shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment